Tuesday, April 12, 2011

West TX fires - how to help

From Marfa Public Radio:

Right now, the best way to help those devastated by the wildfires is sending donations via the Permian Basin Area Foundation Emergency Relief Fund and to the bank account set up by the Jeff Davis County Relief Fund. We are told that both funds feed the same source.

Jeff Davis County Relief Fund
c/o Permian Basin Area Foundation
200 N. Loraine, Suite 500
Midland, TX 79701


Jeff Davis County Relief Fund
via Fort Davis State Bank
P.O. Box 1808
Fort Davis TX 79734

Account #321028 (needs to be included). If you’d like to donate specifically towards fencing labor and materials, indicate FENCING FUND on your donation.

You can also donate to local fire departments at the following addresses.

Fort Davis Volunteer Fire Department, PO Box 811, Fort Davis, TX, 79734

Marfa Volunteer Fire Department, PO Box 846, Marfa, TX, 79843

Alpine Fire and Rescue, 100 N. 13th St, Alpine, TX 79830

No comments:

Post a Comment